- Back off holiday from lovely Split, Croatia – playing catch-up.
- Further testing of LTR. Not convinced it will deliver the performance boost I was anticipating. It might be that I can achieve similar results using ‘popularity’ boosts that are already in Solr.
- Spent a day with the PHW team helping to write a broad range of ‘how to use evidence’ guides.
- Started investigating methods to isolate all RCTs that has the title as a question (such as Is home warfarin self-management effective?). I like the idea of highlighting them all and extracting the data for further entries to our Q&A database/repository.
- Made some progress with getting DynaMed added to Trip!