- Rapid review hackathon discussed with CEBM. Again #earlydays but things are taking shape. Talking of CEBM, I was involved in a two-day workshop writing content for a new resource on bias. Held at the very nice Bristol Harbour Hotel. Lots of writing around different types of bias including some esoteric one. Who knew there was a ‘hot stuff bias’?
- Managed to avoid – due to ignorance – a big chunk of documentation for the EU in relation to the KConnect project. However, I made up for it by reviewing someone else’s – long – submission!
- Arranging discussions with Cochrane Rapid Reviews Methods Group.
- Started testing a potential new search algorithm, one based on machine learning. Using a technique called Learning to Rank (LTR or L2R).
- Did an evidence overview, on social prescribing, in relation to an early stage project idea to support commissioners make evidence-informed commissioning decisions.